Below is the Link for the POM for October 2019
- YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD AND READ THE POM. REMEMBER, you are responsible for reading and understanding the content.
- Chow Money ($15) and Course Work will be collected during Quarters for Muster and Instruction first thing in the morning.
- For PT bring your own Hydration device (canteen)
- All Parents and friends are invited to attend the awards ceremony on Sundays at 1530
- Chain of Command is to be followed at all times.
Cadets will maintain the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps proper grooming standards. Haircuts and shaving for Male Sea Cadets. Female Cadets will have their hair either cut to the appropriate length or their hair will be put in a bun according to the USNSCC Regulations.
Check HOMEPORT for Winter Training
October 12 – Katy Rice Festival Parade
October 19 – Drill
October 20 (Wings over Houston) – On your own
November 16-17 (November 9 Poppies) – Drill
December 14-15 (December 7 Pearl Harbor Event) – Drill
January 11-12 – Drill
February 8-9 (February 08 Annual Inspection) – Drill
March 21-22 – Drill
April 18-19 (Camping Trip) – Drill
May 16-17 (May 30 Poppies)