Below is the Link for the POM for October 2019
- YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD AND READ THE POM. REMEMBER, you are responsible for reading and understanding the content.
- Chow Money ($15) and Course Work will be collected during Quarters for Muster and Instruction first thing in the morning.
- For PT bring your own Hydration device (canteen) you must purchase one from the unit ($10) if you do not have your own canteen.
- All Parents and friends are invited to attend the awards ceremony on Sundays at 1530
- Chain of Command is to be followed at all times.
Cadets will maintain the US Naval Sea Cadet Corp’s proper grooming standards. Haircuts and shaving for Male Sea Cadets. Female Cadets will have their hair either cut to the appropriate length or their hair will be put in a bun according to the USNSCC Regulations.
Check HOMEPORT for Spring & Summer Training!
February 8 – Annual Inspection – Drill
February 15 – Katy Rodeo Parade
March 21-22 – Drill
April 18-19 (Camping Trip – Huntsville State Park overnight) – Drill
May 16-17 (May 30 Poppies)